The revelation and truths of the Kingdom of God are becoming emphasised more and more across different religious bodies, ministries, churches and denominations. Believers around the world are waking up and seeking to understand the big picture about the Kingdom.
Believer's are asking?
- What is the kingdom of God?
- What makes the kingdom distinct from the world around us?
- What is the relationship between the church and the kingdom?
- How do we implement a kingdom mentality within a local setting?
Restore Citizenship is a call to realize kingdom citizenship by collaborating with Christ and his Ekklesia.
The call seeks to:
- Raise awareness of the kingdom message of citizenship.
- Engage with fellow believers to enhance citizenship.
- Build citizenry into the corporate body of Christ.
Our mandate supports the vision of the ministry through the following three primary objectives.
- To proclaim the message of kingdom citizenship.
- To establish theocratic governance through the Ekklesia within given territories.
- To increase the expression of citizenship through policies, strategies and institutions.